SUBSCRIBING to existing events (preferred)
There are a few steps to adding our calendars to your phones calendar subscriptions, but we allow this for your convenience. With this method, all current and future entries and changes to our calendars will be reflected on your phone's calendar. You can remove the subscriptions at any point in your phone's settings.
- Above, on this page, click and hold the appropriate iCal link you want to subscribe to, then click "copy"
- Return to your home screen on phone and click your settings icon (gears icon)
- Click "Mail, Contacts, Calendars"
- Click "Add Account" under your ACCOUNTS section (bottom of that list)
- Click "Other" at the bottom of that list
- Under Calendars section, click "Add Subscribed Calendar"
- Click in the "example.com/cal.ics" portion and select "paste". You should then see the long link you copied from above.
- On the next screen, Change description if needed. Disregard username/password and Remove Alarms (this is suggested so that default alerts won't sound on your phone for school events.
- Click "Save" at the upper right and your calendar should reflect on your main calendar app.
- To remove subscribed calendar, visit the "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" section in the settings app to remove the appropriate subscribed calendar.
Google Cal Instructions (for Android Phones)
- Copy address of appropriate calendar above.
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars in Google Calendar.
- Select Add by URL from the menu.
- Enter/paste the address in the field provided.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear in the Other calendars section of the calendar list to the left. (may take up to 8 hours to show/sync)